Business Philosophy & Background
Passionate about helping people set goals and achieve their dreams, Cassandra has 17 years of experience implementing sound financial strategies for clients of all ages and coaching them through their financial decisions during all stages of life.
A graduate of the University of Wisconsin – River Falls, Cassandra majored in psychology with an eye toward doing meaningful work that would help people get the most out of life.
“No matter how much or how little money you make, it’s likely you’ve felt financial stress or anxiety at some point,” says Cassandra, noting that financial stress and anxiety affect millions of people and are a leading cause of divorce. “I felt that helping people plan and manage their finances — to help minimize their financial stressors and maximize their financial potential — was a way I could make a significant difference in their quality of life.”
Her approach includes asking questions to understand and define your current financial situation, your vision for the future and what matters to you most. Then she works with you to create a customized plan that embodies your hopes and values. Afterward, she regularly meets with you to provide ongoing guidance and financial education to help you stay on track and to adapt your plan, as needed, so that it continues to align with your wishes and any changing life circumstances.
To help ensure you have access to the information, tools and resources you need to further your success, Cassandra cultivates strategic partnerships with CPAs, attorneys and subject matter experts in such areas as Medicare/Medicaid, home mortgages, estate planning and more. And, if you have a 401(k), she can help you determine how to manage its asset allocation to align with your financial strategy.
Cassandra is a co-host of the Mom Show on myTalk 107.1 and enjoys bringing financial education to the airways, talking about relevant and important money topics, breaking down complex financial concepts and taking questions during the live show. She teaches Community Ed classes on subjects ranging from Financial Basics to Social Security. Cassandra was featured as a top financial advisor in Proactive Advisor Magazine and in multiple other publications. She coordinates several educational seminars open to the public each year.
In her free time, Cassandra enjoys spending time with her husband and their three children, extended family members and friends; volunteering at church, school and in her community; cooking; traveling; and participating in outdoor activities.
- Financial advice, retirement planning, plan implementation and evaluation for individuals, families, and business owners
- Professional partnerships with CPAs, attorneys and others who focus on providing value-driven client solutions
- Career development for the financial professionals she supervises
Registrations & Designations
- Registered in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois: Advisory services
- Registered in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Maryland: Securities products
- Registered in Minnesota and Wisconsin: Life insurance
- Series 6, Series 26, Series 63, Series 65.
- Disability, health, life and longer-term care insurance licenses
- ClearStep Advisor Board – Marketing & Events Chairperson
- Financial Services Institute (FSI)
- University of Wisconsin – River Falls, Alumni Associate Advisor Board Member