There is so much more to keeping your brain in tip-top shape and lowering your risk for dementia than crossword puzzles, brain games, and Sudoku. But the statistics are staggering. Forty-seven million people have dementia worldwide, and that number is projected to double in the next 20 years. However, it doesn't have to be that way. We—not our genes—can have control over our cognitive destiny. In this presentation you will learn:
- Quick and actionable steps you can do every morning to help you get energy-boosting sleep.
- Which surprising foods boost memory and the one sneaky ingredient in food that can raise the risk of dementia by 50%.
- The common and often hidden health issues significantly raise the risk of developing Alzheimer's and dementia decades before symptoms develop. Learn to look for the subtle signs before these issues develop and how to treat them.
- The often-overlooked factors that accelerate the aging of your brain and how to avoid these traps.
- What is real and what is hype in the world of brain health.
Dr. Marc Milstein specializes in taking the leading scientific research on health and happiness and presents it in a way that entertains, educates, and empowers his audience to live better. His presentations provide science-based solutions to keep the brain healthy, lower the risk of dementia, boost productivity, and maximize longevity. He earned both his Ph.D. in Biological Chemistry and his Bachelor of Science in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology from UCLA. Dr. Milstein has researched topics including cancer biology and neuroscience and his work has been published in multiple scientific journals. Dr. Milstein has been quoted breaking down and analyzing the latest research in popular press such as USA Today, Huffington Post, and Weight Watchers Magazine. Dr. Milstein has also been featured on television show explaining the latest scientific breakthroughs that improve our life. Dr. Milstein's upcoming book "The Age Proof Brain" will be published in October 2022.
REGISTER IN ADVANCE FOR THIS WEBINAR:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Check out Dr. Milstein's Website: www.drmarcmilstein.com
Check out Dr. Milstein's new book "The Age-Proof Brain"
This special Zoom event is hosted by ClearStep Financial & BlueRock
Date and Time
Tue, Sep 27, 2022
6:30p - 7:30p CST
Virtual Event - Webinar
You must register in advance. using the link in the event description.