Business Philosophy & Background
Michael believes achieving success in any part of our lives requires hard work, dedication, and much planning. With that in mind helping others achieve financial goals and dreams requires the same type of planning. Helping people to vision their future and providing the necessary direction utilizing 21st Century products and solutions will aid in helping make those dreams come true.
Michael has a Bachelor of Business Management degree from Cardinal Stritch University. He also spent 25-years in manufacturing sales and sales management. In his spare time Michael loves the outdoors, exercising, biking, golfing, attending Brewer and Packer games as well as spending as much time with his two granddaughters whenever possible.
Areas of Focus
- Retirement planning, college planning, business planning, medicare & social security advice and implementation, 401K retirement plan implementation or replacement..
- Long Term Care products to suit each individual and circumstance.
- Professional partnerships with CPA’s, Attorney’s, Mortgage & Real Estate professionals.
Registrations & Designations
- Security Registrations: 6, 63, 65, 26
- Licensed in WI & FL to provide Life, Health, Disability Insurances
- Certified in Long Term Care, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Church Board Member
- Harley Owner Group
- Packer Season Ticket Holder and Stock Ownership