Business Philosophy & Background
Committed to helping you achieve your financial goals, Kimberly brings clarity to investing and insurance. With more than 15 years of experience, she believes one of the greatest gifts is the peace of mind that comes when you have a plan for your financial future.
Kimberly firmly agrees with Mark Twain, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” So, after meeting with you, she recommends clear steps to help you along the journey toward reaching your financial goals.
Kimberly graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and obtained her Master of Business Administration degree from Marquette University. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband Jason, traveling to Caribbean islands and camping in northern Wisconsin.
Areas of Focus
- Financial advice, plan implementation, & evaluation for individuals, families, & business owners
- 401(k) retirement plan implementation & advising
- Professional partnerships with CPAs, attorneys, & others who focus on providing value-driven client solutions
Registrations & Designations
- Registered in WI to offer: Securities Products and Advisory Services
- Licensed in WI to offer: Life Insurance