Business Philosophy & Background
Steadfast in her belief that “you can’t finish what you don’t start,” Dianna understands the importance of helping you create and implement a comprehensive financial plan. Over the last 20 years, she has helped numerous clients secure their financial futures—and she’s committed to helping you do the same.
An active listener, Dianna takes time upfront to help you identify your short- and long-term goals and then works with you to create a strategy to help achieve them. She also provides the ongoing support you need to stay on track along the way.
One of her greatest gifts is explaining financial concepts and strategies to help you make sound financial choices. A caring and responsive individual, her greatest satisfaction comes from helping you succeed in reaching your dreams.
Born and raised in Minnesota, Dianna graduated with Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and Computer Science from the Minnesota State University–Mankato. In her free time, she enjoys playing golf and hockey and spending time with her husband, children, grandchildren and other extended family members and friends.
Areas of Focus
- Financial advice and plan implementation and evaluation for: Individuals, families, and businesses
- Professional partnerships with attorneys, tax advisors and other professionals who focus on providing value-driven client solutions
Registrations & Designations
- Series 6, 63, 26 and 65 Registrations
- Certified Public Accountant
- Registered in WI, MN, CO, IL, CA and TX to offer: Securities products and Advisory services
- Licensed in WI, MN, and CO to offer: Life insurance
- Financial Services Institute (FSI)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)