Business Philosophy & Background
With more than 24 years of experience, Carla is highly skilled at implementing sound financial strategies to help you achieve your hopes and dreams today — and tomorrow. She believes in the words of Napoleon Hill: “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
Part of her approach includes ensuring that you have the knowledge you need to make wise financial choices now and in the future. Another involves providing education and guidance to you over the long term, as well as to the financial advisors she supervises.
A Milwaukee native, Carla possesses a strong values-based work ethic and treats clients with kindness and respect. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, children and grandchildren.
Areas of Focus
- Financial advice, retirement planning, plan implementation and evaluation for individuals, families, and business owners
- Professional partnerships with CPAs, attorneys and others who focus on providing value-driven client solutions
- Career development for the financial professionals she supervises
Registrations & Designations
- Registered in Wisc., Minn., Nev, Ill. and other states to offer: Securities products and Advisory services
- Licensed in Wisc., Minn., Nev. and Ill. to offer: Life insurance
- OSJ Branch Supervisor
Memberships & Organizations
- Xavarian Missionary Board Member
- Financial Services Institute
- Children's Variety Club Member